Casual Indie Game Developer, 17 years old, attending college full time.
I've been making games with Game Maker since I was 11 years young. I've always loved creating software and find making computer games to be the best way to learn programming, graphic design, user experience design and so many other valuable skills.
Here I hope to share my games with the Itch community to gain valuable feedback. Feel free to play anything that interests you, I would absolutely love to hear your feedback!
If you have trouble downloading, follow these steps:
- Open the page of the game you wish to play
- Scroll to the download section and click download
- Depending on your internet browser (Chrome, Firefox), keep clicking YES/ALLOW/SAVE etc. to any popups that appear.
- Navigate to where you saved the file (Downloads, Desktop) and RIGHT CLICK the ZIP folder, click EXTRACT ALL from the popup menu.
- Open the GAME FILE. It will typically have a pretty icon, and .exe on the end of its name.
- Depending on your operating system (Windows, Mac), keep clicking ALLOW/RUN etc. to any popups that appear.
If you need to contact me urgently, or wish to collaborate on a project, you can PM me on Discord! Zachster#9562